1) Please raise your complaint with the sales or letting advisor that is handling your case. This can be done in person or over the telephone.
2) If the Sales Advisor cannot resolve the issue for you then please put your complaint in writing addressed to the Sales Director, Leanne Carter.
3) We will respond to your complaint in writing within 3 working days. We will also start a full investigation.
4) In line with The Ombudsman guidelines a full written outcome will be sent to you within 15 working days.
5) If you are not satisfied with the full written outcome response from the Sales Director, you can write to the Lettings Director, Michael Gilders. In line with the Ombudsman guidelines the Director will respond to you with a statement of the final view of the matter within 15 working days.
6) If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint with The Ombudsman for Estate Agents, website address: www.tpos.co.uk. The Ombudsman guidelines are available from the office or we can send you the literature in the post on request. The Ombudsman will request that you have exhausted the internal complaints procedure before contacting them. Address: The Property Ombudsman, Beckett House, 4 Bridge Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2LX Tel: 01722 333306, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) When you have raised a complaint with The Ombudsman they will write to us as agents requesting our property file and our version of the events. A case officer will then undertake a formal review of your complaint largely based on the documents from both sides. Any referral to The Ombudsman must be made within 6 months of Carters final view.